Dr. Harrison will continue to serve existing patients until October 20th.
Medical School: Medical University of South Carolina, College of Medicine, Charleston, SC
Residency: Eastern Virginia Medical School, Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughters, Norfolk, VA
Pediatric & Adolescent Care
- Treatment of illnesses and minor injuries
- Immunizations and preventive care
- School, sports and camp physicals
- Vision and hearing screenings
- Routine lab tests
- Developmental screenings, ADD/ADHD
- Care for chronic conditions, including diabetes and behavioral health (may require referral)
- On-site laboratory
- On-site x-ray
- Adjacent to Piedmont Express Care at Sutton Road which offers extended hours daily
Philosophy of Care
I am committed to delivering consistent and compassionate care to patients from birth through adolescents. Children have a lot of unique health issues that benefit from a tender touch and a compassionate listener. I am passionate about breastfeeding education with aspirations of becoming a certified lactation consultant.